Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment in Avondale, AZ
Use of prescription medication can lead to dependence on a drug.
Commonly Misused Drugs
Stimulants: Adderall, Biphetamine, and Dexedrine, Concerta, Metadate, Quillivant and Ritalin.
Depressants / Benzodiazepines: Amytal, Nembutal, Phenobarbital, Seconal, Ativan, Halcion, Klonopin, Librium, Valium and Xanax.
/ Painkillers: Dilaudid, Morphine, Opana, Vicodin, Hydrocodone, Percocet, Oxycodone, Fentanyl and Codeine.
Why Consider Treatment at Copper Springs
Treatment for prescription drug addiction involves a combination of behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication.
Treatment for Prescription Drug Addiction Can Include:
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Group therapy
- Alumni group support
- Family counseling & education
- Intensive outpatient treatment and relapse prevention
- Discharge planning
- Community resources and recovery support groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness and wellness education, nutrition education
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Dual diagnosis provides treatment for addiction while also addressing the symptoms of the co-occurring mental condition. Learn about the different levels of care available and find a treatment program that’s right for you.