Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
Borderline Personality Disorder Treatment in Avondale, AZ
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a mental condition in which a person has long-term patterns of unstable or turbulent emotions. These inner experiences often result in impulsive actions and chaotic relationships with other people.
Why Consider Treatment at Copper Springs
The Copper Springs multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists and clinicians work together to thoroughly assess each patient and ensure they receive a customized plan of care.
Treatment for borderline personality disorder can include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT)
- Solution-focused therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness & wellness education, nutrition education
See therapies and services.
Levels of Care for Borderline Personality Disorder